Continuing my exploration with the personal growth and development opportunities provided by the Quantum Wave Laser, we’ve made a very interesting and exciting breakthrough!
I have always been intrigued by the possibility of being able to heal illnesses and relieve pain with light. There are many trials and experiments reported on the internet that show the effectiveness of Low Level Laser therapy (LLLT) for dealing with pain and disease. However, we have just discovered another use that could give relief to a lot of women, and a few men too!
Using the Quantum Wave Laser, I’ve been working with a lady who had a baby 2 years ago and has been left with stretch marks on her abdomen. After just two sessions with the machine, her stretch marks are beginning to fade! She is delighted with the results and we’ll be documenting the progress with photos.
What is Low Level Laser Therapy?
Explaining the biology and physics of LLLT in depth is beyond the scope of this aerticle but to summarise briefly, laser therapy:
1. Stimulates the immune system.
2. Stimulates the circulation of various fluids including CSF, blood and lymph.
3. Stimulates the release of various substances such as endorphins, enkephalin, growth factors and 5HTP.
4. Stimulates cellular metabolism.
5. Stimulates cell division, maturation and proliferation.
6. Stimulates tissue regeneration genes and motor proteins.
7. Has the ability to regenerate nerve tissue and cartilage tissue.
8. Increases Osteoblasts and calcium, assitsing in the repair of fractures.
9. Assists RNA and DNA synthesis.
10. Improves skin circulation and oxygen supply.
11. Increases the strength of wound closing and healing to a much greater degree than ultrasound.
12. Increases the production of collagen.
13. Can reduce inflammation and decrease muscle tension.
14. Can bring about relief from pain.
And far from being a new age, pie in the sky approach to healing, there are over 3,000 different studies, many of them peer reviewed, demonstrating the effectiveness of LLLT on people, and animals.
LLLT works by donating photons to the body’s cells. The body then uses the photons to increase its levels of adenotriphosphate (ATP), leading to increased cellular energy and cellular growth.
More news about the effectiveness of LLLT and stretch mark as the trial develops.