I realise looking back over the posts of the last couple of weeks that I have posted a lot about social media. Whilst social media and networking are an important tool for being able to unleash your potential, I want to open up the blog and look at unleashing potential from other angles.
Sometimes, it can be very easy to get bogged down in the minutia, the small stuff, and to lose sight of what's really important to us. This can lead to us losing focus, friends and even important relationships. It's especially easy to do so in the world of social media and networking - there are so many articles to read, so many blogs to visit, so many people to Tweet that we can all too easily fall into the trap of letting our 0n-line relationships replace our human contact!
Add to the mix the seductive lure of being a 'player', or perceiving ourselves to be one in whatever is our niche, and it becomes even easier to lose sight of what's important.
To check whether you are on that slippery slope, ask yourself the following
1.What do you want to achieve with your life?
2. What does true success mean to you?
3. What is the most valuable thing in your life that money cannot buy?
4. What are your 3 most important tips for enduring health?
5. What do you believe is your life's purpose?
6. If you knew that the world was going to end tomorrow, what would you do today?
7. What are the 3 biggest mistakes that you have made in your life?
8. What are the main lessons that you have learned from your answers to question 7?
9. Where/with whom do you find comfort during difficult times?
10. Who are the most important people in your life? What do you do to maintain and build your relationship with each one?
and a bonus question! What is the biggest unsolved relationship problem in your life right now and what are you doing to solve it?